My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 04, 2007

I pitched my first tent







I got a pup tent!!! My very own place to hide out, or invite over friends and family to, to rest in, enjoy the nature from. It's like a little home outside my big home. Very super cool! I can go in the door, go out the window, or then the reverse. I brought a few select cars and Alligator Al in with me and it was a regular party. And the best part is Mama or Daddy can fit in there with me, even Mama AND Daddy because we don't mind getting close. This is the tester to how well I do in a tent and how much I would like camping...I say, Let's Go, I'm ready!!! Let's stay up all night and tell ghost stories and look at the stars. Let's get out into the woods. Holy Moley, we're already IN the woods! We can look at the stars and sleep outside right here. I just now realized we've been "camping out" ever since we left Echo Park.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home