My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Washington Pinkskins

Uncle Victor and family came over for an all day hang and bbq. Always interesting.

Aunt Sylvia taught me how to do the bump.



Uncle Big Vic taught me, with great seriousness, how to properly catch the ball, how to hold out my hands, how to hug the ball into my chest. He was a stern taskmaster but in the end quite proud of my improvements I believe.



There was a very physical game of throwing the football around. Even Grandpoop Bob participated and he usually turns his nose up at any of the sporty goings ons. My cousin Avery and her little boyfriend Fernando from Mexico were trying to catch the ball and I ran around like a crazy person until my cheeks got so flushed and my back got so sweaty I had to take off my shirt.

Skins won!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger IF THE BIRDS KNEW said...

addie says and i really am quoting..."did gus give me a monk-e-mail? i wanna say thank you for the monk-e-mail cuz i like the way they talk. It was fun when you were here." we love you dudes

3:51 AM  
Blogger GUS said...

You are a good girl to say thank you, Addie. I miss you and your house and your parents and your dogs and your neighbors and your pom poms.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home