My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, July 16, 2007

Homies in the Home

Another fantastic fun playdate with my boy Himal. We went to his house, just five minutes away from ours, where he had a bunch a trains and trucks and cars that I don't have which makes them very magical and exciting. He's such a cool little guy, my boy Himal. He's so mellow he makes me look like the loud, obnoxious kid, which if you know me, I'm usually not.




And this is Lischu, she is pregnant with their second baby to be, staring into her brand new refrigerator with eyes of wonder, and Leo rolling some sushi for lunch. Mama is just as happy as I am about having playmates so close.



And this is the furniture that they design and make from the beautiful rosewood and bamboo of the native Nepal. This was their business in Katmandu and now they are working on importing these unbelievable cool things to over here where they can sell them to the rich people of Bainbridge and Seattle. They have made a very happy, peaceful home here in Washington. Go team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home