My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

doing the things that I do

Ho hum. La dee da. Just living the ole life out here. The grind, the sweet sweet grind.


Sometimes I wake up and there's something new in my day. Like I'll look out the window and there'll be a new truck for me to get inside. To me, this is extra ordinary.


Grandpoop and Nicky drove into Canada and brought back the furniture of Mamop's Mamop. They moved to a new place and can't fit in all their stuff. We had a big day of moving, rearranging and redecorating. You should see my room, there's a couch in it now, fun for jumping, and a bookcase for all my books. That's something different than before.


I play with Himal like every other day now. The mamas are really pushing the play dates which is good because we are doing great on the sharing and helping each other out part of playing. This is new improvement, this is, to quote my Uncle Mike, evolution.


And I still continue to inch along in the potty department. I take down my own pants now and put my bare bum on the ole pot. No plops or peeings yet, but I can sit there with a good book for hours.



And so it goes. The days sail by, summer turns to fall, the first leaves appear on the ground, and we live the life we live.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New bookcase and couch? Cool truck to play in?? Friends to play with? AND leisurely reading on the pot!??! Gus, you got it cuz!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home