My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

any time of year you can find us here


These are the Lindas. Linda One and Linda Two. They are Mamop's girlfriends from Canada. They came down here to visit and there was a lot of laughing and a lot of wine bottles. I put on my shows for them, I think they were impressed.


And Great Uncle Mikey was here visiting at the same time. He always buys me a super cool book when he's here. And then I always show him what new sportman-like talent I have. I've been perfecting my tennis and I showed him how I can return practically every ball I'm thrown; I think he was impressed.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have been busy and running around and i just sat down to about 10 gus entries. damn that's fun. like a "real world" marathon on mtv. miss y'all. xo, clare

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home