My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Play Hard / Work Hard

Another hugely successful Seattle playdate. We actually haven't been over thataway for a while because we get caught up in our island life so it was really great to see The Baby Luca who is definitely not a baby anymore and Emmett who is even older than me. Age is not an issue with any of us, we get along very well.


How handsome is this guy??? (Is that weird that I think he's handsome?)


This is our rock. This is where it all happens. Playing, sharing, trading vehicles. This is the dream fulfilled for our moms who are so pleased to watch us three play nicely while they talk adult lady talk, which is mostly talk about potty training, bedtimes and preschool.




After our park time with the young boys we went over to the job site to visit the old boys at work. Daddy was all covered in house dust but I didn't mind and I got to see Uncle Nicky too, which I needed cuz I miss him.


Mama and I tanked up on acai berry juice for extra Amazon forest energy for the trek back to Bainbridge.


I had just enough time to give Grandpoop a hair muffin for the road.


Muffin completed:

1 Comments:

Blogger Plays with Food said...

Hi. I enjoy Cheerios, too.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home