My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 05, 2007

GP's X 2

My Nana and Papa visited for a nice long visit. It was so fun and incredible for me to have two sets of grandparents with me at once. A fortunate son, indeed.



GrandP's got to see all of Seattle, from the lake to the piers to the top of the Space Needle. That's about it for this city.


They brought me this crazy fun puzzle game that is pretty advanced, for 4 years olds. I cracked it. I got it down. There were some whisperings of genius.


There were many great family meals of course.


Uncle Nicky on washing, Nana on drying. Nicky got an earful of detailed information about subjects he never knew he was interested in.




I took Nana and Papa on a tour of our gardens and trails. And I played a mad rush medley of all my sports, tennis, football, hockey, and then a drum sesh. They kept up pretty well.



Most of all there was a huge amount of tickling, playing, dancing, laughing and love. It was awesome. They are amazed at my "energy" which means they have discovered that I am a total spaz. I am! I miss my Nana and Papa already, for sure, but I am so happy they came all this way to see me and that we are now fully bonded again. Love you guys!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky, lucky Gussy. Isn't Papa so silly and Nana so chatty??! Tell Uncle Nick "welcome to the club!" hee - we love you Nana!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home