My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Monogomania


Well, Mama and Daddy had a wonderful anniversary celebration. Nana and Papa took them out to a surf and turf dinner on Lake Union where they partied it up. Then my parents cut out to their hotel suite. Mama seemed to be able to shake off her mom persona quite quickly and easily and went straight for the maxin relaxin.





Hmm. I'm not sure if it was the taste of freedom or the taste of two Jameson's and ginger ales, but this kind of behavior is rarely captured on film. I'm going to go ahead and assume they had a really fun time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i know where gus gets the idea to jump on all the beds!

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um.... psst! Gus. Um, yeah. So I think your mom and dad need to get out more often.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home