My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I owe you nothing !



WE ARE DEBT FREE!!!

Even though I don't actually comprehend what this means, and even though my life feels exactly like it did when we were not debt free, my parents are very, very happy about this. A huge weight is off their shoulder which doesn't make much sense to me either since I spend a lot of time on their shoulder and I've never once seen a huge weight there other than me. Anyway, Mama sat at the kitchen table and wrote one ginormous check after another until all the money from the house selling was gone but so is every single credit card bill that we used to have. My dad works real hard and now finally that hard work means money piling up, where before his hard work meant money disappearing as soon as he made it which was really frustrating and depressing. I really hope no one out there reading this has a house for sale that isn't selling because we don't want to gloat, but boy, can we say again, how relieved we are that we escaped with our shirts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home