My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 15, 2007

couch flying

There is a time of the day, the after nap-before dinner window, when it is already dark outside, when we all seem to run out of exciting ideas for what I can do with my time and energy. I recently came up with this, couch flying, which, if people will let me, I can do for at least a half hour non-stop. I highly recommend this activity because it gets your blood pumping and keeps you fit, important things to concentrate on as we head into the frigid darkness of a Pacific Northwest winter.





come to life:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frigid darkness is mackenzie BC sunup 10am sundown 2pm mean january temperature 55 below zero fahreheit. That is frigid darkness. Rain and 45F in Seattle is only a little depressing Don't be a weenus

G'pa

7:41 PM  
Blogger gus said...

You sound like Faulkner, Bobby.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home