My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, November 11, 2007

they're gooooone!



Well, this has to be my final Uncle blog. I get a bit obsessive perhaps but it just goes to show you what a big big meaningful deal it is to have them visit me. I mean, it was just so much fun, the whole time. Mama loved it because she said it was like having two nannies with her at all times, she never once had to get me in or out of my car seat. And these two are seasoned professional nannies, don't forget. Anyhoo, they are gone now, Uncle Mike and Uncle the Chief, and I miss them deep, even though I think they took all my Halloween candy with them. Still, I LOVE YOU GUYS! I THINK YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL GUYS!


(and my ego is sure going to miss Uncle Mike taking pix of my every move)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home