My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm The Muffin Man!

Today Mamam taught me how to bake. We made banana muffins and I did everything all by myself, with Mamam's help.


We put on our aprons and I got on my little step stool. We got out the bowl, the big spoon, the flour, the eggs, all the 'gredients and I stirred 'em up with my muscles. Then we poured a little bit of the stuff into each muffin space on the muffin pan.


Then we put the muffin pan into the oven and waited for them to bake. And waited. And waited. And waited.


(The waiting is the hardest part - TP)


But boy oh man oh man, is the waiting worth it. The little blobs of stuff grew into these amazing crusty delicious banana muffin treats! And I mean treats! They came out perfect, my first time as a baker, and no one can believe how good tasting they are. I really love my muffins. It sure was a very special, very tasty afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home