My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 22, 2007

PumpKinfolk

It's pumpkin patch time again. What a great time. Put your coat and your rubber boots on and hunt for that perfect jack-o-lantern-to-be. Our friend Ingo from Echo Park was visiting Seattle and came out for the day to experience this tradition with the deWitt family. Just like last year, there was a maze of corn stalks (a maize maze) that you can truly get lost in, but they added a hay stack maze for us little guys that I didn't actually get lost in but I did wind up in more than a few dead ends. All in all it was a perfect way to spend the afternoon and we got three good yet weird pumpkins. Grandpoop has a fondness for the discolored mangled ones. I picked out a dirty little round one that I will carve myself. I am getting very amped up about this coming holiday. My Uncle Mike and Uncle The Chief are coming and we are going to have a spooktacular time.








Like I said, the pumpkin patch is the ultimate fun day adventure and yet it was not even the best part of the day. She was:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice haircut Gus. Did your Mama give you that? Lookin' good. I wish I could do trick or treating with you!!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home