My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 25, 2008

BALANCE

I've been learning about the two sides of the bed, which has been a hard thing for me to understand because I really only get up out of one side, but it turns out one is the right side of the bed and one is the wrong side. Some days I get up all happy, thinking happy thoughts, like about the easter bunny coming soon:

And sometimes, and I just can't figure out why, no one can, I wake up all crummy and crappy and out of sorts and it takes me like a whole half hour to get right:

These are the two sides. Mama's trying to teach me about the yin yang, the two sides to the coin, to every story and to my bed. But why can't I just only have the happy sides? Can't anyone answer me why???

2 Comments:

Blogger Cali said...

Thee bext post ever.

1:41 PM  
Blogger amra said...

oh, i so relate. waking up is always a gamble, even at the ripe old age of 34.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home