My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It's raining men and I'm not wearing a hood!!!

Maybe its was all the masculine juices flowing on Superbowl Sunday, but I started missing all the other men from my family and then I remembered Miss U Corner, the thing I used to do way in the beginning to show everyone who all I'm missing. So, I'm bringing it back. For starters, The Men Miss U Corner:

Papa. Look how much I admire him.


My great Uncle Bob. Doesn't he look like Papa? That's on account of their being brothers. He is a doctor.


Just a couple of dudes taking a nap together. So? Cousin Patrick and Uncle Ed. (And a young Don Rickles)


Uncle The Chief. Miss him. Wish he'd call me sometime.


And sure I see a whole lot of deWitt men but not as much of Uncle Mike as I'd like and actually I could spend even more time with Nicky if he'd want to go hang out some night, and even Grandpa I still don't get enough of, believe it or not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be coming too see you soon Gus!!
Love
Uncle The Chef

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home