My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Missing

Miss U Corner


Uncle Brad, Aunt Cari and the Baby Ondine when she was one day old.


Nana!!! Full time resident in Miss U Corner.


Aunt A.L.Stein and Addie. They live in Massachusetts now but I miss them just as much as when they were living in New York.


Clare and Ruby. Ruby is 3 now too. I missed her last two years. Thus, the missing.


Nathan Thelen, sounds like I'm lisping doesn't it? Long lost Nate the great.


The AntiJen. Rad.

This is making things worse I think. We all try to go along and not think too much about all those that we left behind, those that are far away and so out of reach, but we still think about them very much and all the time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaaaahhh! we miss you too!!!!
Oh god, this is going to be hard. Dear, dear god... oy.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home