My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 18, 2008

Birthday Beauties


Today is Bobby's birthday! I won't tell you how old he is because if I did you would freak out. I made him this card with a portrait of him. I drew this all by myself, not a lick of help (except with the word writing). Do you see how I captured his very essence? Those are the eyes of Bobby when you wake him up out of a sound sleep.

And a few days ago it was Mamop's birthday. She is exactly half of Grandpa's age, isn't that remarkable? Mama and Daddy and Nicky took her out to the nice restaurant for a filet mignon wrapped in bacon and topped with onion rings and then creme brulee. Tonight we get cake with curly cues that I picked out for Bobby's special night and I will tell you a secret. I already had a slice!!!


Happy happy birthdays to my grandparents who I love even more than I love birthday cake which is a mind boggling amount of love.

2 Comments:

Blogger amra said...

That's the kind of picture that if you drew it therapy the Dr. might have some questions for Bobby.

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gus please say Happy Birthdays to Mamop and Bobby from Cousin Baby Ondine, Auntie Cari and Uncle Brad, with onion rings and a cherry on top.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home