My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, February 22, 2008

SO LONG PAL

They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder but I was already fond enough of Himal so he didn't really need to go away to try to prove anything. And he didn't have to go as far as Nepal. And he didn't have to go for as long as two months. I mean, geez! What the heck am I going to do around here? So lame! We said our bitter good-byes yesterday.


Sharing one last cherry yogurt. Being brave.


One last teeter totter on Himal's teeter totter that I won't be riding for a while.


And one last long loving look into the sweet little eyes of baby Kai who is also being taken away from me.
Dang, I really miss these guys, and its only been one day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home