My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 28, 2008

Heavy Vivaldi


Yeah, that's me, out in the darkness of night. On the ferry boat on the dark sea. It felt strange and wonderful to be out in the world in the night time when I'm usually at home in my pajamas. It made me feel like I would remember this dreamy dark feeling all my life. We were off to Seattle to see Uncle Nicky do a performance at an art gallery, an art performance. He played drums to The Four Seasons on a giant heavy metal drum kit. It was the neatest thing to see and hear! I sat in my Dad's lap with giant earphones on and I just sat there quiet and smiling at my Uncle Nick for over 20 minutes. It was such a special thing. Everyone in the place went nuts for it. Mama said it was what your ears always sonically wanted to hear but never have before. Something new for the eyes and ears! That's what we're all searching for and Nicky made it happen.



Goood Job Nick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home