My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, February 02, 2008

WARMTH



I had to go back in the photo books and look at pictures of summertime to remember how it feels to be warmed by the sun. The sun is shining brightly these days but it still doesn't make you warm. The outside air is just too cold, even for that big powerful sun. I looked at these picnic pictures for a long time. T-shirts, bare feet, popsicles, green grass and the warmth of the sun soaking into your skin and warming your inner insides which include your heart and mind which cannot go without this warmth for too long. It's February now, closer to March, which is closer to April, which could bring the beginnings of all this that I am talking about. I really promise not to complain about the hot sun making me hot this year. I will not take it for granted!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sitting in your room, Gus, and it IS cold in here. Spring's not too far away, though. We'll picnic together soon enough.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home