My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tengo Dos Amigos


These are my new amigos, Antonio and Efrain. They work with my dad on the job in Seattle and they came over to chop up the huge pile of logs into firewood, not because they love chopping wood but because they love to make money to send home to their families in Mexico, which gives you an idea of what kind of really good guys these guys are.


I never left their side all day, except for when I had to take a nap. I helped them push cartman the cart up the hill and then they let me ride in it on the way back. We talked spanish the whole day because I already know some on account of Dora and Diego and my partly hispanic blood.


Mama went and got us all pizza and we had lunch together, just us working guys, joking and laughing in our spanish and looking proudly at the wood piles. Things don't ever have to get more complicated than this you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Baby Gus- I must see you before your whole crew makes for PDX! I knew the day would finally come, but now has crept up like Christopher's car crash on the Sopranos. I work two job on Saturday! I am determined to make it happen peeps. xoxo

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home