My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, September 27, 2008

kids are in the pool!



We hosted a neighborhood bbq in our backyard, all the families that live next to us, across the street from us and behind us were invited. Something like eight different families came and everyone got introduced to each other and started talking and making friends right away. You can see my new pal Stewart who lives across the alley and who is my age. And another kid I just met that day named Zekie who is three years older than me so he says. My parents are the stars of the street because they brought all the folks together. What happened to those hermit crabbies from Bainbridge Island that no one ever talked to?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man Gus, you struck gold buddy. Mega fun. Hope we get to play outdoors with you when we come visit SOON!!

C A N N O T wait.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home