My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 01, 2008

another first day of school


This is my new Portland school which started today. I was very excited about it and it was very difficult to lay in bed last night and wait for morning time to come because it takes so long to come.


But it came finally and I went to school and I love my new school and teacher Kelly who put my pictures up on her wall already before I even got there for the first day.


And I love everything about the new school, the toys, and the marbles, and the garden and the rope swing and the guinea pigs named Brownie and Pearl, but the #1 thing I like best, at least for today, is the supermarket checkout stand with scanner that actually goes beep and when you come up to my register to buy something I will always tell you "thank you, come again!" Can't wait to come to school again thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cali said...

What are you majoring in? Monkey business or tomfoolery?

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home