My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

lu-IS


This is Luis and he's my pal and I love him, I even told him so, right to his face and he thought that was okay for one guy to say to another guy, no big woop. He was in our town to look at an art school that he's going to go to next year which means he will be moving here which for me is super great because like I said, I love him.


and his fancy shoes


and speaking of fancy, this is our new rug that my mom loves more than anything else in the world because of the fact that it matches our new couch so perfectly. Luis came with us way out to the farmlands of Hillsboro where we bought the new rug and then we got really lost out in the fields and crops until my dad finally had to break down and ask a man on a horse how to get to the freeway. It was a fun adventure and a good deal because this rug really brings the room together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home