My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

and they call the wind...

MARIAH.

This is Mariah, my mom's little cousin. All the women in my mom's family are very pretty but I mean, come on, look at her. She's perfectly dreamy. She is a senior in high school and she came to stay at our house to look at all the colleges in Oregon.


I went on a college tour with her. This is one of the big old beautiful buildings at the Lewis and Clark University. I was pretending like it was my first day on the big campus.


The ladder of success.


If this was my school, this is where I would cut class, in the old-fashioned powder room. They'd never find me!


And this is the best part of college I think, the cafeteria with tons of all you can eat free food. I sat around and tried to be like all the rest of the pimply cynical co-eds.


"Aww, I hate mid-terms!!!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for sharting the pics, it looks like the second cousins had a good time. Gustavo certainly has grown. Hope all is well with all of you. aunt tish

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just laughed so hard at this picture. HA!!! i said

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home