My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vacation Recap:


BAM!


Summer vacation '09 was all it could be. So much fun every minute of every day...


My uncles, so many of them, my aunties, our friends, and gambling...


Big winners and no sore losers...


Holding hands with my family, united as one...


Family dance party...


New friends...


Old friends...


Best of friends...


And my most special of all cousins. The baby Ondine...


Kimba and Patrick. If I talk about how I feel for my cousins and how much I miss them my eyes will get leaky. I really, really, really love all you guys, every one of you from every part of my vacation. See you next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i did not know you could swim, guess what so can i em.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home