My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Roll Out The Barrel...



This is where I am right now! On board the Maid of The Mist, with Grandpa, heading toward this:


NIAGRA FALLS! I am in CANADA! Can you believe it? Just me and Bobby. My parents aren't even in the same country as me! Mom is a little freaked out by this so I won't go on and on, but I am on a vacation to visit my great great Grandma Betty up in Ontario. I'm in the house where Grandpa was a boy and he is showing me all the things in the town of Fort Erie that made up his childhood. So cool. I wish you could have seen us on this boat that went under the Niagra Falls. They gave us these raincoats but we got so wet, Grandpa's socks and shoes were sopping. What an adventure we are on. We are just like Thelma and Louise!

More to come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home