My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 25, 2010

All Yesterday's Parties


Since we didn't get pictures of my super fantastic bday party, I'll show you some of the other soirees I've been attending like this one at Portland Garment Factory, our friend Britt's business and fun place to dance in confetti.


I met one of my parents' old friends from LA days, Dame Darcy. She dresses up all neato and carries a big doll on her shoulder that supposedly talks to her, but I didn't hear it say anything.


I danced along to the film projection of another neato lady dancing. I was being experimental too.


This is the experimental wearable artwork by another dressed up lady, Chromium Dumbell. I didn't realize you can just change in your regular name for another crazier experimental name whenever you want. Good to know about these options in case I ever get tired of G.Valentine.


Lots of pretty ladies there, and everywhere in this town by the way. Some of them are so pretty that I have to beg my mom not to introduce me to them, on account of I get too shy around some of the very extreme prettiness!


And this is me on two back to back sugar cookies. I ripped it up in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home