My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Adieu Paris...A Bientot

Saying good-bye to this very pretty very exciting very romantic city was not easy for my parents but the crazy protesting kids were threatening to shut down the airports so they just had to leave, in order to get back to little ole me.


Adieu to my mom's favorite oldest wooden steeple atop of Notre Dame.


Adieu to the Seine River...


And all its beautiful bridges...


And all its beautiful things...


So many things...


All beautiful...


All permanent...


No tearing anything down here for a Starbucks and a Nail Station...


And adieu to Philippe and Emma's sweet apartment in the 11th, where the real people live...


Real cool people...


Adieu to all the new friends my parents made...writers, publishers, translators, directors, readers, lovers of art...these friendships will continue.


Adieu to Paris, France. My mom and dad sure love you now. I can't wait to see you for myself...2012!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home