My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

RIP CITY !!!


My mom took me out on a date, a very special night for the both of us...our first time seeing the...PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS!!!


Opening night, against my favorite team the Pheonix Suns!


Warming up...


It was UN-believable! So super super cool! I've never experienced a sports game like this in my life before.


Favorite part was this giant inflatable SUV that floated around and dropped McDonalds coupons on us.


Favorite part until the game started...holy moly, you talk about excitement. Boy!


And then there they were, our Blazers. In the flesh!


Of course I rooted for Portland, even though I love the Suns. I"m no dummy!


Second favorite part, the Blazer dancers. Woo-wee, I wish Stuart was with me to see this!


I have to tell you how much I love my mom for taking me, for thinking of this, for loving basketball like I do. We had the best time together, from burgers before to the game and our cheering and dancing and holding up my NOW sign, to the running through the night in the dark afterwards, yelling Rip City and laughing. It was special and magical and I will never forget it. And, yeah, Blazers won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home