My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 07, 2011

Christmas Past

I know we are well into the new year (2011) and just getting to finally doing a Christmas posting of pictures. We had visits from friends and family for 3+ weeks and now we're back to just us and our old routine.


Lots and lots of presents this year, always, every year. We do love those presents!


We wait patiently while the gifts are handed out by old Saint Nick.





I cannot tell you my favorite gift of the year because actually every one I got was one I really wanted and wished for, like the Soccer Guys and a dolphin pillow pet and this gigantic Nerf gun.


Rapid fire battery powered dart action. Incredible!


The day was spent with family and with me opening, assembling and playing with each present one by one. It took me days to get through it all.


Family pajamas courtesy of Uncle Twon.


Comfort Jungle.


I got some movies of the Christmas day, coming soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home