My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wrapping Up Amsterdam

Hard to decide what was my favorite part of our trip to Amsterdam. Because besides the amusement park, Mom took me to TUN FUN, a huge play gym under the street where I bounced and slid and sidled up next to all the Dutch kids.
We all spell Fun the same way.
My fun in the hotel room consisted of making up a combination to the hotel safe and putting certain specific prized belongings in there, like my book light and the lemon starburst I've been saving for Stuart since Iceland.
Where's my bike???!!!
Even though I went on a bunch of rides and slides and fun activity stuff, I think the best part was breakfast every morning, choosing my croissant and my pink frosted pastry and my juice and putting the little sugar cubes in mom's coffee, all in this elegant little room overlooking the canal.
I like travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home