My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 08, 2012

Mes Amis

This is my new friend Felix. He only speaks very little English and I speak very little french. So we communicate through soccer ball. We've played soccer a bunch of times now, at this great big park called Bercy. I was one of the best players on my soccer team back home but compared to this guy, well, I have a LOT to learn. This is his dad Nick, a great new french friend of my parents. He is a translator, like all our my parents new friends. Felix and Nick have already asked if I want to spend the night at their apartment some time. I do! Philippe and Nina. #1 french friends. These two communicate through book. Time to go home, says the big beautiful clock on the long walk home. Did I mention we walk A LOT???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home