My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

match point



There was a big family tennis game where my mom and dad took on my nana and papa but they got slaughtered cuz papa has a lot of top spin on his hits and nana has these sneaky little baby hits that you shouldn't underestimate. So they changed partners to guys against girls and my dad gained a lot of skill and confidence being on a winning team. He has a mean serve now that mom says is going to be the end of her. Mamam and I sat and watched and I was a VERY good boy for a VERY long time because its actually exciting for me to watch the ball go back and forth just like mama is excited that it is Wimbeldon time now on tv. No one else is excited about that though.

Nana and Papa left to go into Canada and see things so bye bye! I love you! I love having you stay at my house and be there everytime I want you to be. Thanks for all my new fun toys. Come back soon -- Please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home