My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Napoles clan

The big party day was aunt Cari's & uncle Brad's baby shower where the whole family of mama got together up at my great aunt Nora's house in Sausalito. You could see many big boats floating by on the water below. Tooot! Toooot! I got to meet my newest cousin, the new baby Skylar who belongs to Stephanie and Teddy P., who smiles all the time and sticks out her teeny tongue because she is so happy. And I got to hang out with my Wellbeloved cousins, Hayden and Mason and almost Everett who I actually didn't see cuz he was asleep. But they squirted water guns which amazed and intimidated me. I watched their moves though, for the day coming when I get my first gun. (That's water gun, Grandpoop. -ed)
Mama's family was real sweet to me and gave me a lot of attention and funny faces. I left loving them, their smiles are all so pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home