My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, June 25, 2006

my new wheels

This is another new super cool thing that my grandparents brought me from my aunt Marisa's in Austin. Its a "tricycle". Its got a pole thing coming out of the back so you can push me around everywhere, you don't ever have to stop pushing, and if you do I will point to the pole and tell you to Do It Do It. I can put my feet on the pedals but haven't figured out pedaling exactly. I will soon enough though and then who needs all you guys! Va Va Vroom!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOSE THE POLE, LOSE THE OUTFIT..... JEEZ....DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING. UNCLE MIKE NEVER HAD NO HANDLE ON HIS TRIKE GRAMPA

8:56 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

And that is why he sees a head doctor today.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true. That is why I see a head doctor. Keep the tricycle pole Gus! Hold onto it as long as you can!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home