My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Big Date




My first order of business in Los Angeles was to visit an old flame Ruby. She was as cute as I remembered. I went to her house and we ate fruit and played with her toys while our moms talked about being moms and doing stuff with their lives. Then later we had a date at the park where we really let our guard down. She hugged me, I kissed her and we had a long serious talk by the fence about our future. Its going to have to be a long distance relationship but we're both pretty sure our love will prevail. Keep me in your heart Ruby!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwww those super cutie lovebirds! tell gus ruby misses him. damn i miss him too. and y'all too.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home