My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 01, 2006

THE WEDDING !!! Part 1

Day 3 was the great wedding of Apple and Anton. It was a nighttime party so I stayed home with Lily my favorite babysitter from when I was a baby. Mom and dad said it was a perfect night. Apple looked like a fairy princess and Anton was so handsome and smiley that it made my parents have tears when they looked at him. Everyone was very happy when they said the I Do.
Now they are not just in love they are husband and wife which is very important, just ask my parents. I think they feed each other food from here on in. I like that.
This is the dad of Apple and he helped her walk her last steps before marriage. Later he made a speech about how much he loved his daughter. There were many speeches and none of them were turkeys.
These are the groomsmen. You can see my Uncle Mike there looking proud of his innocent friend Twan and Uncle the Chief looking more nervous than than the groom.
And this is Uncle the Chief giving Anton advice about what to do later in the nighttime. It was a very serious talk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"No, it's legal, I swear."

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Now..Have you given any thought to the wedding night move?"

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home