My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 02, 2006

bon anniversaire bon bon



This is the Aloha Motel where my parents stayed in Bellingham for their anniversary. They saw it and remembered that it was the place they stayed 7 years ago when they were courting so for romanticness and nostalgicness they got a room there. Unfortunately they did not remember it being as gross and dumpy as it was. But they had to make it to the rock show and decided that after all the night's celebrating they would not care. The musical act blew their minds and they made new friends Cass and Mark and they painted the inside of the club red which is a strange thing to do if you ask me. I am just real glad that my parents like each other so much.


On the way home mom and dad met Nick in Seattle for lunch, although my dad could not eat any food, and brought him back on the ferry. It was a whole bunch of funtime for me to hang out with Mamam and Grandpoop and Nitza and Uncle P.I., but still I was so excited when the finally got home that I walked on my tippy toes for hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home