My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Chee and Eego




Uncle the Chief and Ingo came stopped by for a visit this weekend because they were in town on official teenager business. My mom had a by-herself getaway planned to Portland for that weekend so she only got to see them for one breakfast which was heartbreaking for her but she will still take whatever she can get. But I got to have fun and play with them. They went through all my flashcards and I think they were pretty impressed with all the words I know, like alligator and umpire and whale. And I bet they wondered why I say OW OW OW and grab my wee wee when they show the zipper flashcard. (Ask my dad!) It was a quick visit but they are real good friends and we know it won't be long until we are all together again. This is all the way love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about that, Gussy!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home