My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 08, 2006

R.I.P.



There is a little old man in our neighborhood who is maybe 100 years old. Everyday we see him walking to get his mail, very slowly and super duper crouched over. It must take him an hour to get to the mailbox, but that's what he does and we love him. My parents named him Hunchy (but they say it with a french accent, like 'Onshee.) This is the sign that is up on Hunchy's mailbox now and you know what that means. I actually don't know what that means. My mom says its a very big concept for my very wee brain to understand. Something about he's up in the sky now and very peaceful. I'm glad he's feeling okay but I liked it better when he was down here, hunching down the street. Viva La Hunch!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He will stand up straight in the afterlife.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home