My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ruby's Two, What Are You?




HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBY!!!

She's Two. TWO! I knew her when she was just a few months old. I went to her one year birthday party and she came to mine. Now we are separated by the "reality of real life" and we will celebrate these important days separately. Now, I make the most of my life, every minute of every day. I am pretty much happy all the time. But every once in a while, and this is one of those onces, the "reality of real life" gets me down. But hey! Birthdays are a time to celebrate! So here's to Ruby and her big two years. I will have drink a cup of juice to you tonight my friend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWW!!!!! Thanks Gus!!!!! We toast you back and send you a pile of cupcakes that look like pink tigers! (my mom just sculpted 40 pairs of pink tiger ears out of marzipan for me me me. she's crazy and she loves me. xo

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home