My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Party Like its 2006

So, yeah, we had a mighty fine time with everyone visiting. The party never stopped.

We are men, but we can still get into a good ole dance party. (Thats ABBA Live on the tv, btw. Have I mentioned my curious obsession with ABBA? Grandpoop's against it, btw.)

After you do all your fancy claps and kicks, don't forget to fall face first on the ottoman!

We are men, but can still appreciate real beauty.

Sometimes the nature is so beautiful, I need a moment to myself.

Uncle Mike and Anton also took a moment. They were thinking about their glory days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Regina and family said...

that's some amazing duck pond ya got there gus.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home