My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Day 2006









What a day! What a day! This year I have learned about who Santa is and what he does, but I have to say I was a little skeptical. It all sounded a bit too good to be true. But I woke up Christmas morning and there were so many new presents under the tree for me that He brought in the night with his mooses. I woke up Uncle Mike with my newest most favorite toy, the fire engine. He seemed very excited to hear its loud siren first thing in his morning. And then Dad delivered all the gifts around and I ripped open all the pretty paper and it was just toy after amazing toy. I couldn't think straight and it was hard for me to decide which one to play with first and my brain tried to figure out how I could play with them all at once. It went on and on and on and I felt like a super lucky person. I will remember all this all year, the colorful twinkling lights, the pretty singing music everywhere, the hope for Santa and the zillion presents....it is magic, that's all it is, magic. If this is not magic, what is? Don't forget about this my friends. Now that the day is over, please try to keep the magic in your head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home