My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Tis the season to be jolly





Tis the season is right! I am really really into a house full of friends and family who kiss me and hug me and say hey gus hey gus and like to watch everything I do. I will dance, I will try on every hat in the house and then even trash cans, I will scream and shout and smile like crazy. There are Christmas lights and music and a kazillion presents with my name on them. There are heated games of Taboo and a neverending supply of sweets. Currently on the counter: apple pie, marion berry pie, pumpkin pie, chocolate covered orange sticks, fruitcakes, lemon bars, pfeffernusse, nanaimo bars, sugar cookies, oatmeal raisin, and 6 kinds of ice creams in the freezer. I am not joking. FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home