My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 01, 2007

Should Old Aquaintance Be Forgot?


Christmas is gone, the magical tree is returned to the ordinary tree, the year of 2006 is gone, it is time to get real again....



That means saying good-bye to Uncle Mike with a tender yet masculine make out sesh...


I am resolving to be the best boy I can be. To be sweet and loving and entertaining. To not give my mom or dad any hard times. To grow more into a man that takes care of his own business. To stay connected to you all, my friends in this world. Happy New Year to EVERYONE OUT THERE! I have a feeling about 2007, I think it might be a doozie.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for being such a good boy all year, Gus. You sure are a great little guy. Happy New Year, okay?

1:08 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

Quite a different tune from last night, Daddy, when you told me to SHUT UP at 1 in the morning.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fink.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home