My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Night the LIghts Went Out in Bainbridge



...Well, the last stage of the long project of the big giant monster tree that fell on the cupcake was to cover up the hole in the roof so that Uncle Nick's bed and musical equipment would not get rooned. That men Dad had to go up on that dang slippery slidey roof again. This time he climbed a ladder to the tippy top and then shinnied all the way across to the hole. I've never seen a man shinny before so it was fun to watch.


So then, we were left with our longest lingering problem: No electricity. When the lights went out suddenly I stopped being my usual loud mouth fun loving self and became a very quiet and serious person that needed to sit very near my mom always. I'm used to darkness in my bed when its sleeptime but not out in the house when its not even dinnertime. It made me feel weird. Once I got to hold the flashlight I felt more in control and let my face smile like it used to.

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home