My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, February 23, 2007

Escape From Bainbridge Island




My parents ditched me to spend a whole day and night in the big city. The AuntiJen was in town again, visiting Pete and Uncle Derek and Andrea and they all hung out and had lunch and also dinner and then also drinks where my dad believes he was picked up on by a gay man and my mom says baby don't flatter yourself that guy was just drunk. But they feel free and breezy out there on account of leaving me behind. Whatever!


Grandpoop and I had a perfectly nice time on our own, reading our books in our chairs by our lamps. So there!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he wasn't hitting on your Dad. Maybe he was just friendly!

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he was an obvious larryboat, uncle mike.. Stop making excuses. Excuses are for larryboats.

grandpa

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He walked up to me at the bar and said, 'I saw you sitting outside earlier and you looked like you wanted to talk. Do you want to talk?' 'No thank you,' I said.

8:15 PM  
Blogger jen said...

gus, please tell your mom i love her.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home