My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Big D

And the birthdays keep on coming...

Yesterday was Derek's birthday. I really like Derek. I call him Gok. I like him because he makes my dad look little when he stands next to him. I like him because he's not bored with my jokes and stories yet and he'll listen to me and let me sit next to him and let me wear his hat all night and also he will let me kiss him. And Derek doesn't let ANYBODY kiss him. Happy Birthday buddy.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Derek lets Grandpoop kiss him.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look SO great in that hat Gus! What a shot, what a mug. I'd say ladies beware but maybe I outta warn the fellas? doh

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home