My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Feed Back

Well, I gotta tell you how much I love getting those comments about how you all read this and how you feel some love for me and feel like we are all still close together and everything. It is very exciting to hear from people that I didn't know about before. And my parents are feeling good remembering all the people from the Echo Park life that they thought were gone into the memory parts of their heads. Our little world feels a lot bigger and a lot better.

Please keep sending me comments from mysterious places. I know its just a strange baby's blog that only talks about silly baby things but if you are reading this you are my pal and there's no gettin out it. Please keep telling me who you are and growing the circle of modern friendship.


This is pool mode. My Lil Swimmers diaper and a PB & J. The sandwich gives me energy to kick real hard and spastic. The diaper keeps all my mistakes near me instead of all over other swimmers. We like to believe this anyway. Welcome to our OOL! (notice there is no P in it! Ha! Ha! Ha! That is such good joke.)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Gus, your Mama is just as dorky as your Auntie Cari, 'cuz they both love that dumb OOL joke! Scaary.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Dear Gus, I feel kinda shy about revealing that I am a big fan of yours because, well, we don't know each other. But I am a friend of your uncle Mike's friend Jessica and I have been visiting you from time to time because I will be having my own little boy soon. I'm curious about little boy antics and yours provide a wealth of insight for this very green mom-to-be. Also being from the Pacific NW I like seeing the photos of the damp green & the trees.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that dumb OOL joke too. so much. i also really crack up at those giant clown sunglasses...

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gus,

I too feel a little shy saying "hello." But I'll overcome my shyness for a minute just to say hi because I really get a kick out of reading all about you and your life on the island. I have a new nephew named Enzo who doesn't have a blog like yours. Sometimes when I read your funny stories and see your expert dancing skills, I think about Enzo and it makes me feel a tiny bit better about being all the way across the country from him. I think when he's old enough to focus farther than his mama's face, I'll show him your blog and besides thinking you're real cool, maybe it will make him want to have his own.

Your Pal,
Katie in Los Angeles

P.S. My favorite post was the one about you watching Elmo on television! I laughed and laughed and laughed...

8:28 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

This is so cool! I can't tell you how neat it is for me to have people from all over say hello to me even though they think they don't know me. They know me, I'm an open blog! If you are reading this and you have felt shy like robin or katie please just say hi. Cuz now I know them. Pretty much my whole life is all about me and I have to say it is a good thing to hear about you for a change.

9:52 PM  
Blogger amra said...

Little Gus, I am an old pal of your mama and dad, and a real good freind of your uncle mike. Mike and I have been through a lot of strange times together and we share a great love of the babies and snacks. One time when Mike' s ass was especially large, he came over and I fed him tacos and he showed me your blog. Ever since then I've been hooked. It was right around the time that you all moved up North so I never got to meet you, but I hope to real soon because I tend to enjoy the little people a lot more than the grown up ones in the world.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially large eh?

3:34 PM  
Blogger amra said...

it's a compliment.

5:24 PM  
Blogger lost teeth said...

hi gus, it's halo again. thanks for leaving a comment and we would love to boogie with you at baby loves disco! i think we are going to the one in april, it is super fun and crazy and made my mom real tired. also i think you might like my cousin ava's blog because she is a baby that has adventures too: http://adventuresofava.blogspot.com
okay bye!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home